Monday, March 18, 2019

It's been a great weekend and we are ready for a busy week. We have 4 weddings this week. I am looking forward to each and everyone. We will have our first DIY wedding this week in the shop. They will be doing a majority of the work under my direction so I am very excited about that. I can't wait to see how it will all work together. 

Easter is just around the corner too! Love these colors!!! 





Spring is here and the official first day of spring is the 20th this Wednesday!

That means our spring class on April 5th is just a couple weeks away! You still have time to get a ticket and signed up. We will be making some pretty stuff!




Prom season is just getting started too. Last weekend we attended a class on flowers to wear. There are so many great ideas out there and I hope this year we can start incorporating them into the local proms. 
Here are a few ideas....














*these are not our designs just some fantastic designs we loved from the class and show.
We always want to keep learning new things to bring to our clients. The best thing about these classes is that I get to see my mentors and teachers and some of my fellow Master Design school peeps!! These people are truly talented and just amazing. I love their words of support and encouragements. Not just with flowers but with everything. 

We have so much we are looking forward to in the coming weeks! Proms, weddings, DIY classes.... Its going to be a great Spring! 


Happy Monday! We hope you have a blessed week and we will have some pretty photos soon of all the beautiful weddings! 


No comments:

Post a Comment